Duck fat Cooking Spray
Chefs around the world cook with duck fat for many reasons the first being that it simply makes good food taste better! Here are more:
- All natural, with no added preservatives or artificial ingredients!
- Duck fat is naturally gluten-free!
- High smoke point making it safer and easier to use.
- High in unsaturated fat with 20% less saturated fat than butter.
- No need to refrigerate …..it's reusable and has a very long shelf life!
- Made in the USA of 100% recyclable material.
- Duck fat comes from French cuisine, where a little-known secret about the French
- Paradox originates. It's true: the French are thinner and have half the reported
- heart problems than that of Americans, though they eat meats and fats. Peculiarly,
- duck fat is the most common animal fat eaten in the southwestern region of
- France known as Gascony, where reported heart problems are half that of the rest
- of France.
Subscribe & Save
When you Subscribe & Save to any items, they will ship to you again every 2 months and your card with be auto-charged.
Info: Subscription Info Page
How do I cancel a subscription?
We require a minimum of one recurring order before cancellation of a subscription. (If you place an order today with a 20% Subscribe and Save discount, you are required to have one more recurring order before you may cancel your subscription.) You must request subscription cancellation 30-days (minimum) prior to next shipment. You can login to edit/swap products at at any time, change your shipment interval, address, or credit card info! Our customer service team will be happy to help if you need any additional assistance, just give us a call/email! 575.800.8284 or email@example.com
100% Hatch Chile
Our Hatch Green Chile and Hatch Chile is farmed in Hatch, New Mexico and flame roasted, cooked, and freshly bottled in Las Cruces, New Mexico.
If this isn't the very best Hatch Chile you have ever had we will refund your money and you can keep the chile.
100% New Mexican
We are real New Mexicans that love the best chile in the world! From the farm to your happy belly we love chile just as much as you!