3 - 5 Minutes
3 - 4 Hours
4 - 6 Servings
575 Calories Per Serving
- Chicken Breasts and Drumsticks (One package of each)
- One Onion
- One bottle of Sweet Baby Ray's Original Barbecue Sauce
- Fresh Hatch Red Chile Sauce
- One 16oz jar of Raw, Mesquite & Wildflower Honey
1. Line the Slow Cooker
Place a "Reynold's slow cooker liner" in your crockpot, perfect for easy cleanup!!
2. Make the Sauce
Pour 1 jar of Fresh Red Chile, 1 jar of BBQ, and 1 jar of honey into a mixing bowl, and give it a good stir.
3. Add Chicken to Slow Cooker
Place your chicken into the crockpot. We placed the Breasts in first, and then the legs.
4. Add Sauce
pour sauce mixture on top of the chicken.
5. Add Onions
Place the sliced onion on top of the sauce and chicken.
6. Cook for 3-4 Hours
Cook on high for about 3-4 hours, and Viola! Serve and Enjoy!!
Recipe by Carol McMillan Fresh Chile
Easy BBQ Chicken