- 2lbs Pork shoulder/butt or Beef (Flank Steak), cubed
- 1 Tsp Adobo Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Orange Juice Concentrate
- ½ Cup Water
- 1 Jar of Sun-Dried Red Chile Sauce
- ½ tbsp of Posole Seasoning
- 2 tbsp of Hatch Hot Honey - Sweet & Spicy
1. Heat Skillet
Heat deep skillet (or pot) to medium-high heat and add oil.
2. Season Pork
Season pork with Posole Seasoning and Adobo seasoning, add to skillet and cook until browned on all sides.
3. Make Sauce
Wisk together Sun-Dried Red Chile Sauce, Honey, Orange Juice, Apple Cider Vinegar, and ½ cup water, and add to the skillet/pot and bring to a boil.
4. Mix Meat and Sauce
Reduce heat to medium-low and cook, stirring occasionally, until liquid is thickened and pork is tender, about 1 1/2 hours.
Let it cool to eating temperature and enjoy with tortillas, or in a taco, or just by itself!
Recipe by Chris Lang
Red Chile Pork,
Red Chile Beef