4 - 6 Servings
850 Calories Per Serving
- 2lbs Smoked Corned Beef
- 6 Medium Size Baked Potatoes
- 2 Medium Size Onions
- 2 packages of Freeze Dried Hatch Chile (Green & Red)
- 3 Tbsp of Hatch Chile Dijon Mustard
- To taste Hatch Red Chile Spice Blend
- To taste Hatch Green Chile Spice
1. Sauté Onions
In a large skillet, sauté the onions in some oil of your choice until golden brown.
2. Add Potatoes, Chile, and Beef
Add potatoes, corned beef, and chiles and cook until the potatoes are cooked through.
3. Add Mustard
Add mustard and seasonings. Add small amounts of water for extra liquid if the mixture needs it for the cooking process.
Serve with warmed corn tortillas and salsa.
Recipe by Bridget Risenhoover from Fresh Chile Cookin’! group on Facebook.
Fresh Chile customers submitted the following recipes. As home cooks, they have only provided the following instructions. Please note that some recipes do not contain exact measurements. We encourage you to use our products with as little or as much as you would like to experience. Happy Cooking!
outhwest-Style Corned Beef,
Spicy Corned Beef and Hash