For this recipe we partnered with local NM food blogger Lisa at A Table Full of Joy!
Get the full recipe here: https://www.atablefullofjoy.com/green-chile-chicken-enchiladas/
Ingredients needed for enchiladas:
- Shredded Chicken
- Sour Cream
- Green Chiles- I use a ½ jar of the Fresh Chile Co Pure Green Chile
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Jack Cheese- or you can use pepper jack too!
- Corn Tortillas
- Green Enchilada Sauce- you can use canned or the new Green Chile Enchilada Sauce from the Fresh Chile!
- Garnish: I sprinkle Red Pepper Flakes and chopped Cilantro on top.
- Homemade or Store-Bought Taco Seasoning