Southwest Chicken Recipe, a tasty delicious one pan meal that will have everyone happy, full, and asking for seconds! Full of tasty spices, salsa, rice, and chicken, you can’t go wrong with this delicious dinner!
For this recipe we partnered with local NM food blogger Lisa at A Table Full of Joy!
Get the full recipe and video here: https://www.atablefullofjoy.com/southwest-chicken-recipe/
- Spices: You can use a premade spice mixture, or mix together cumin, salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Chicken: Use a rotisserie chicken from the store or some baked chicken breasts!
- Bell Pepper: I love using a red, green, and yellow. All the colors make this dish extra pretty.
- Onion: I recommend a yellow but a white works too
- 1 jar of salsa: Highly recommend Fresh Chile Co Papa’s Salsa!
- Chicken broth
- White Rice
- Canned Corn
- Lime Juice
- Garnish: Cheese- either a tasty fiesta mix or cotija, chopped cilantro (learn how to chop it here), and lime wedges!
Get the full instructions here: https://www.atablefullofjoy.com/southwest-chicken-recipe/