- 2lbs Pork shoulder/butt or Beef (Flank Steak), cubed
- 1 Jar Abuela's Traditional Red Chile Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Posole Seasoning
- 1 Tsp Adobo Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Chile Co. Honey (Mesquite and Wildflower Honey)
- 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Orange Juice Concentrate (frozen OJ thawed)
- ½ Cup Water
- Corn or Flour tortillas
- Queso Fresco
- Cilantro, chopped
- Red Onion, sliced thinly
- Limes, sliced
- Heat deep skillet (or pot) to medium-high heat and add oil
- Season pork with Posole Seasoning and Adobo seasoning, add to skillet and cook until browned on all sides.
- Wisk together Abuela’s Traditional Red Chile Sauce, Honey, Orange Juice, Apple Cider Vinegar, and ½ cup water, and add to the skillet/pot and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and cook, stirring occasionally, until liquid is thickened and pork is tender, about 1 1/2 hours.
Serve with warm tortillas, crumbled queso fresco, red onions, and cilantro.