Rolled Beef Red Chile Enchiladas with a side of Rice
1) cook some hamburger meat, drain, set aside.
2) I like using the fresh Chile pods (hotter the better), cutting the stem off, taking seeds out, and then boiling for 20 minutes.
3) Put chilies in a blender and add warm water; blend on high for 5 min. Strain it, so you don't eat ALL that skin that gets in your teeth and elsewhere.
4) Put in a saucepan to warm up, add garlic powder, and salt to your taste.
5) Fry tortillas in canola oil and put them on a plate with napkins to absorb grease.
6) Assemble the dipped tortillas in sauce, put on a plate, add meat and cheese add more sauce if needed the more saucier, the better (repeat to stack them ) or roll them with meat or cheese and that hot steamy Fresh Red Chile and shredded cheese quickly cover with a lid to melt the cheese.
7) Top it off with onion, lettuce, tomato, sour cream, avocado, egg, or anything you want, and enjoy.
Recipe by Nick Torres from Fresh Chile Cookin' Group!
Fresh Chile customers submitted the following recipes. As home cooks, they have only provided the following instructions. Please note that some recipes do not contain exact measurements. We encourage you to use our products with as little or as much as you would like to experience. Happy Cooking!